Shipments originating outside the United Sates are subject to Broker fees, Documentation fees, Duties, Entrance fees, Holding charges and taxes that will be accrued and billed to the customer by Midas Nursery Solutions.
MIDAS NURSERY SOLUTIONS
14850 SW HILLSBORO HWY Bld. B HILLSBORO, OREGON 97123
MIDAS NURSERY SOLUTIONS
9070 SW 180th PLACE
BEAVERTON OREGON 97007
(Please send all USPS correspondence to this location)
Demtec's best potting machine yet. This should be the standard potting machine for everyone working with pots from 6 up to 27 cm (2.4” to 10.6”). The machine is easily adjusted and is equipped with a full-automatic soil dosing system. The wide potting carousel offers enough room for pots up to 27 cm (10.6”), and is easily moved around the nursery using pneumatic tires. For the tree nursery, the machine has a soil chute that releases soil on to a rotating middle disc. A pouring edge can be made which is ideal for mulching (e.g. bark).
Important Features and Improvements
● Pot size: 6cm to 27cm (2.4” to 10.6”)
● Pot holders: 16
● Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation available
● Drilling unit for holes up to 22cm (8.7”)
● Variable capacity: 1200 to 4000 pots/h
● 2000L or 2.6 cubic yards soil hopper (can be enlarged to 3 m³ or 3.9 cubic yards)
● Optional mechanical or pneumatic pot dispenser
Demtec Evo2 Potting Machine
1. The chassis has two front air tires, positioned wider, to improve stability. Two swiveling coasters on the back make the machine maneuverable. A detachable tow bar is optional.
2. The tub and turntable has been adjusted for more stability in high speed settings (at 4200 pot/hour it still runs smoothly). The height of the tub has also been lowered for better ergonomics.
3. More space created for the evacuation soil coming from the drill and the soil return system has been redesigned to help run the machine with specific soil compositions such as coco fiber soil and clay (for example) easier.
4. The soil feed belt now has the flexibility to run backwards if something jams or if the grower wants to change the kind of soil. The automatic soil regulation system has a selector to place the settings of the system for small and big pots.
5. The central adjustment system is a very important feature of the EVo2 where center rods are used to enable you to work with a fixed drill position.
6. The central switch box has been moved to improve accessibility and create more space for the pot feeding belt. Some instruments are now placed over the turntable on a pivoting arm.
7. Standard pot de-stacker will be the DTC2B pot de-stacker and will be mounted (standard) on the front plate with a pivoting pot-feed belt. The pot ejector is equipped with a new safe guard.