● 2 year warranty on parts including battery
● Authorized service center in the USA
● Compared to thumb spring applicators, won't slow productivity
● Consistent dosage
● Eliminates waste
● Eliminates spoon fertilizing 1 scoop at a time
● More consistent than plunger applicators
● Pays for itself with 150,000 applications
MIDAS NURSERY SOLUTIONS
14850 SW HILLSBORO HWY Bld. B HILLSBORO, OREGON 97123
MIDAS NURSERY SOLUTIONS
9070 SW 180th PLACE
BEAVERTON OREGON 97007
(Please send all USPS correspondence to this location)
GreenElf Fertilizer & Herbicide Applicator
Keep the Applicator Dry
Do NOT use wet or moist fertilizer in the applicator.
ONLY use dry granular material, never leave bags open to absorb moisture.
Do NOT use sticky or powdered fertilizers.
Do Not Use Magnetic Materials
Check for magnetics by dragging a strong magnet through the bag of material.
Use extra caution when checking and using fertilizers containing Iron addition.
Do Not Open the Applicator
The applicator is factory sealed against dust: opening the unit will break this seal.
If your applicator has been opened please contact us for resealing advice.
Perform Regular Maintenance
Empty the applicator of fertilizer at the end of each day.
After every 1-2 weeks of use clean residue form beneath the Inspection Cover (bright green triangular cover). Do not over tighten screws. refer to user guide.
Recharge and disconnect the battery at the end of the top-dressing season.
Contact Midas Nursery Solutions...
If your applicator needs servicing, or if in doubt, please contact us.
Only use Green Elf ENELOOP battery packs and power supplies/ chargers as supplied by Green Elf Works. Please contact us for a replacement.
● For Medium Sized Granular Materials [fertilizers etc.]Most Controlled and Slow
● Release Fertilizers (CRFs/SRFs)
● Some Pesticides
● Other Dry Free Flowing Granular Materials – with predominant size range of 2-4mm in diameter.
● Dose Range: 2.5g – 78g* (Now with 250 adjustable dose settings)
●Hand-Held (HH): Top-Dressing Applicator with 5kg/11lb or 9.5kg/21lb Tube Storage capacity.
● Automated Industrial (AI): Applicator for all automated production setups.
* Results based on Scotts® Osmocote Exact CRF. Results may vary for different materials due to their density and flowing characteristics.
Shipments originating outside the United Sates are subject to Broker fees, Documentation fees, Duties, Entrance fees, Holding charges and taxes that will be accrued and billed to the customer by Midas Nursery Solutions.